Saturday, November 19, 2011
How to Use this Blog
The key feature about a blog is that new articles are at the top and older ones are at the bottom. There will be links to useful sites you might want to refer to at the right-hand side of the blog. If you come across any websites which you think everyone would benefit from let me know and I will add it to this blog.
4 comments:
Hi Carol
tried the quiz!
got 70%! messed up on last 2
Ellen
2a
Hi carol its Nicolle smith from 2b here if u remember! I'm just on using the site for links and info for a project we have for the beauty side of Physics, just to let you know the sites still going to good use with us :)
xnicolle
Hi Nicolle
How could I forget the guinea pigs for the Beauty Blog? Thanks for the comment. It's nice to know that the Blog is being put to good use and that I am not wasting my time.
Carol
cant find any voltage for iontopherisis anywhere in all of my beauty books please help norma
Post a Comment